Detour!

11:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

As a little girl and even a college student, I had plans, ideas, dreams. I thought I knew exactly what my life should and would be. There was a time when I thought I was on the right road. Oh, don't get me wrong...there were some speed bumps but nothing that totally changed the direction my life was heading. Now after a career change, divorce, health issues and a few other things, I see that a detour or two isn't bad. Detouring allows you to see a different view and experience life in a new way. We all need some new scenery every once in a while and a detour just allows you to slow down, reevaluate and appreciate what you have or did have in your life. Thank God daily not only for your path but for the bumps, traffic jams, and even the detours that you experience in life.

0 comments: