Thankful Thursday...

3:01 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


1. I am thankful that I am the daughter of a King!!!!!

2. I am thankful that my Deddy made it easy for me to believe and see how my Heavenly Father loves and treats me.

3. I am thankful that in a life of chaos God saw fit to give me two of the best gifts in the world-my boys.

4. I am thankful that even when I feel alone-I know that God is there with his arms all around me.

5. I am thankful that when I try to run, God just stands at the screen door and smiles....He knows I will be back.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Heartwarming words!

Yolanda said...

#5, what comfort and joy.

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Linda C said...

I love your thankful list- #5 is a memorable word picture:) Thanks!

Happy TT!

Linda C